Friday, September 1, 2017

DC United - BingNews

Your RSS feed from RSSFWD.com. Update your RSS subscription
RSSFWD

DC United - BingNews

Search results

US orders Russia to close diplomatic missions in San Francisco, NY and DC
Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:23 PM
The United States has told Russia to close its San Francisco consulate ... a chancery annex in Washington, DC, and a consular annex in New York City," Nauert said. "These closures will need to be accomplished by September 2." Russian Foreign Minister ...


RSSFWD - From RSS to Inbox
 
Powered By Campaigner®

1 comment:

  1. I always believed that it possible to get acquainted in real life only, like on the streets, in a shop, or during a lunch break. I am very traditional in this respect, I must admit. But I like online dating more since I tried it. Quick, huge choice, and a lot of communication. matchmaking services

    ReplyDelete